Papa-son and Mama-cita's Kiddos

Papa-son and Mama-cita's Kiddos

Are You Swaggin?

Search & Win

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Loving via Prayer - Day 3

Are you enjoying this challenge to pray for your husband? I am! In fact, I'm a bit giddy about it. I am just freshly aware of God's intimate care for us.

So, here's DAY 3 details:
Pray for your husband to be humble and quick to agree with God about his sin.
Pray that his heart would be tender toward the voice of the Lord.

Scripture to read/pray through:
Psalm 51:2-4
Wash me thoroughly from my iniquity,
and cleanse me from my sin!
For I know my transgressions,
and my sin is ever before me.
Against you, you only, have I sinned
and done what is evil in your sight,
so that you may be justified in your words
and blameless in your judgment.

Micah 6:8
He has told you, O man, what is good;
and what does the Lord require of you
but to do justice, and to love kindness,
and to walk humbly with your God?

Oooo, what great verses to meditate on! Enjoy!

And, again, this information is straight from Revive Our Hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment