Papa-son and Mama-cita's Kiddos

Papa-son and Mama-cita's Kiddos

Are You Swaggin?

Search & Win

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Loving via Prayer - Day 17

Are you loving your hubby today by praying for him?

Well, today is the 17th and we always recognize our marriage on the 17th day of each month to remember God's kindness to us in allowing us to be married on the 17th of November. You may laugh but we love it. It so fits us!

So, can I take a moment to give my Papa-son a shout out? Cool.

Yo, Papa! Happy 99 months of marriage! Wahoo! Oooo... 99 months! Even after 99 months of marriage, you are STILL the only one I have eyes for. You continue to make my heart beat fast when you make those ridiculous jokes. How I love it though. Yes, I love the look in those sexy whatever-color-eyes you have when you set up a joke that will only make me roll my eyes in unbelief. What fun it is being married to you! I love you, my prince!

Back to the blog! Ready to pray for your man? Cool! Let's do it!

(Have no idea what THIS is all about? Go HERE.)

Day 17:

Pray that your husband will enjoy his manliness as he patterns his life after Christ and strong

men in the faith.

Pray for his physical, emotional, mental, social and spiritual strength.


Scripture to inform your prayers:

Ephesians 3:16

that according to the riches of his glory he may grant you to be strengthened with power through his Spirit in your inner being


1 Peter 2:21

For to this you have been called, because Christ also suffered for you, leaving you an example, so that you might follow in his steps.


1 Corinthians 10:11

Now these things happened to them as an example, but they were written down for our instruction, on whom the end of the ages has come.


No comments:

Post a Comment