Papa-son and Mama-cita's Kiddos

Papa-son and Mama-cita's Kiddos

Are You Swaggin?

Search & Win

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Wanna March to the Cross Together?

Ran to the store real quick before Papa-son left for work and was listening to KLOVE on the drive.  They were challenging listeners to prepare for Easter during the month of March.  What a great idea!

(Note: I love listening to Christian radio in my short drives around town with the kiddos.  I know the impact it had on me when I was a new Christian.  In fact, even before my conversion.  So, I love to support them and listen to the different Christian radio stations in my area.)

Here's what I intend to do to March to the Cross:

~ Set my kitchen timer for 45 minutes.
~ Pick up a book, an article, or THE BOOK (aka The Bible) the points me to the Cross.
~ Share what I did during my time with my Papa-son, kiddos, and/or you!

Also, our pastors are encouraging us to memorize certain passages to help us better understand, remember and live out the Gospel as we approach Easter.  I will be working on these during my Quiet Times and with the kiddos.  Papa-son is doing this as well.  Great for accountability!

Here's this week's Scripture Memory focus:
John 1:1-2, 14 ESV
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God.  And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we have seen his glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth.


SOOOO... what are YOU doing to prepare for Easter?

No comments:

Post a Comment