Papa-son and Mama-cita's Kiddos

Papa-son and Mama-cita's Kiddos

Are You Swaggin?

Search & Win

Friday, January 14, 2011

Why I'm convicted to memorize Scripture

I have been seriously convicted to memorize Scripture more than ever.  And I'm not talking about the small one or two verses that I've done in the past.  I am going to make an effort (and trust God to grant me the grace necessary) to memorize large passages of God's Word.

If you are needing a little exhortation to memorize Scriptures, you must check this out.  In fact, if you ARE memorizing Scripture I trust you would also be greatly encouraged by this video of John Piper sharing why we should all memorize God's Word.

1 comment:

  1. Have you seen the Colossians memorization going on at A Holy Experience?

    Thanks for pointing me to that site...I am doing that with another woman from church.

    Love you,
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete